SUN CREAM KIDS SPF 30
- Cell protection
- UV protection
- High sun protection for skin sensitive to the sun
- Suitable for infants
Apply extensively before exposure to the sun. Do not use on extensively injured skin. Avoid intense midday sun. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming. Even sun protection products with high sun protection factors do not completely guard against UV rays. Protect babies and small children from direct sunshine. Dress babies and small children in protective clothes and use suntan lotions with a high sun protection factor (greater than 25). Water resistant. Innovative cell protection with active ingredient SymUrban™. Ectoin anti-aging active ingredient complex. Permanent staining possible upon contact with fabric.
Apply extensively before exposure to the sun. Do not use on extensively injured skin. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming.
OUR PROMISE OF QUALITY:
DADO SENS SKINCARE LEXICON
WHICH SUNSCREEN PRODUCT IS BEST FOR YOUR SKIN?
- Normal / dry skin: A rich sun cream is ideal for normal or sensitive skin that tends to be dry.
- All skin types: Sun sprays can be used on all skin types.
- Acne-prone / sensitive skin: For acne-prone, sensitive and allergy-prone skin (sun intolerance, photodermatitis), it is best to use sun fluids with an oil-free formulation.
- Children / baby skin: Special sunscreen for the sensitive skin of children has a rich oil-in-water formulation with a high sun protection factor.