RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA IS:
Thank you for visiting our website. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. ACCESS DATA AND HOSTINGYou may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. These access data are analyzed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our online appearance. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our online appearance that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
2. DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSES OF ESTABLISHING CONTACT AND CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONEstablishing contact
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such because in these cases we necessarily need the data to process your contact and you cannot send the contact without providing it. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide to process your enquiries in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
3. COOKIES AND FURTHER TECHNOLOGIES
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use technologies on various pages, including so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies).
Protection of privacy for terminal devices
When you use our online services, we use technologies that are absolutely necessary in order to provide the telemedia service you have expressly requested. The storage of information in your terminal device or access to information that is already stored in your terminal device does not require consent in this respect.
For functions that are not absolutely necessary, the storage of information in your terminal device or access to information that is already stored in your terminal device requires your consent. Please note that if you do not give your consent, parts of the website may not be available for unrestricted use. Any consent you may have given will remain valid until you adjust or reset the respective settings in your terminal device.
Any downstream data processing through cookies and other technologies
How can I configure the cookie settings of my browser?
Each browser is different in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. You can find these for each browser under the following links: Microsoft Edge™ / Safari™ / Chrome™ / Firefox™ / Opera™
What types of cookies are being used?
Analytical / performance cookies: These cookies enable collecting anonymized data about user behavior on our website. We analyze them e.g. to improve the functionality of our website and recommend you products that will be interesting to you.
Use of Google services for web analysis and advertising purposes
For the purpose of website analytics, Google Analytics automatically collects and stores data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information on your use of our website), from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google. The data processing is based on a data processing agreement with Google.
YOUTUBE VIDEO PLUGIN
In order to integrate third party content, data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information) are collected via the YouTube Video Plugin in the expanded data protection mode used by us, transmitted to Google and then processed by Google only when you play a video.
5. CONTACT OPTIONS AND YOUR RIGHTS5.1 Your rights
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
|Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact our in-house data protection officer: